Who provides the Nutrition Consultation?
Lisa Drost is a Licensed Dietician Nutritionist and a board-certified Nutrition Specialist®, which is the gold standard for advanced nutrition professionals. She also has a medical doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine. Lisa believes nutrition should be personalized for each patient, based on their unique health story. She will work with you to create a customized plan to meet your individual needs. Lisa also offers multiple tools to assist you on your journey, including but not limited to the following:
- Detoxing & Cleansing Education
- Hands-on Recipe Classes
- Nutrigenomics (The study of how food affects a person’s genes and how a person’s genes affect the way the body responds to food)
- Kitchen Cabinet Makeover and Grocery Planning
- Food and Allergy Testing
Who might benefit from a Nutrition Consultation?
Nutrition Consulting is an excellent option for people who want to:
- Lose weight or reach fitness goals.
- Increase energy and boost mood.
- Improve relationship with food & develop positive eating habits.
- Improve sleep quality.
- Strengthen the immune system and reduce symptoms of the disease.
- Increase mental clarity and concentration.